Welcome to the local contest of Wiki Loves Monuments in Andorra & Catalan areas.
This contest is integrated within the international project. Perhaps you can find the description in your native language at the international website. Otherwise, we will be glad to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are searching for monuments in the Catalan cultural domain, here you have some tips. Remember to upload your photos with the code you will find in the column codi.
- Andorra: They are all in one list.
- France: Northern Catalonia (Catalunya del Nord), or the French département of the Pyrénées-Orientales.
- Spain: three autonomous communities.
- Catalonia by comarques and municipalities (Barcelona by districts or neighborhoods).
- Balearic Islands by islands and municipalities.
- Valencian Community (País Valencià) by comarques.
Best photo of a monument of Andorra will be awarded with a se of prizes valued between €500 and €600:
- A set of books and a model of the Romanesque church of Santa Coloma.
- Passports for museums.
- Tickets for the Tourist Bus.
- Tickets for eco-park Naturlandia including Tobotronc attraction.
- Tickets for the spa resort Caldea.
- Passes for the resort Vallnord
Note: These awards are subject to variations in similar products.
The best photo of a monument of Catalonia will be awarded with an iPad, valued between €400 and €500, thanks to the collaboration of the Department of Cultural Heritage of the Government of Catalonia.
The best photo of a monument of Comarques Gironines will be awarded with a stay at Carpe Diem Club Cadaqués, provided by the Costa Brava Girona Tourism Board. In addition, they will have more options in the categories of Catalonia, Spain or international!